Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Prayer Request

First I would like to thank everyone for their continuous prayers for my friend's baby. I checked his website tonight and the baby is doing better every day but she still has a long road ahead so please keep her in your prayers.

I would also like you to please pray for another friend of mine. We found out tonight that she is having some complications with her pregnancy (she has 8 more weeks to go). Though I am not sure of all the details at this point, she could also use your prayers.

Last, I guess I could use a prayer as well. I found out on Tuesday that I will be having Carpal tunnel surgery on August 2nd. Though I know this is a pretty routine surgery with minimal risks, I just ask for safe healing from the Lord and strength through my recovery. I will keep you posted when that time comes and any prayers in the meantime are truly appreciated.

Thank you again!
Love,
Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you Susanan Banana. I hope the surgery will go well and you will have a quick recovery. Love, V