Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Daddy's Little Finger

Kyle has this...

He is wrapped around Daddy's little finger and he has Daddy wrapped around his!!

It's night time, it's bed time, it's KYLE'S bedtime. Let's keep in mind the boy is 4!

"Daddy," he comes out of the room saying with his head cocked to one side looking cute,"one more thing Daddy."

"Yes?" Daddy says.

"Um... will you talk about my Christmas presents with Mama?"

"After you go to bed" Daddy says.

"O.k" Kyle says and runs back to his room.

2 minutes later...

"Daddy?"

"Yes Kyle?"

"One more thing Daddy..."

"Yes Kyle?"

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Kyle."

Kyle runs back to his room.

2 minutes later...

"Daddy?"

"Yes Kyle?"

"I just want to lay by you for a whittle while" he says.

"O.k for a little while" Daddy says.

During this time, Kyle persists on asking questions, insisting that he stays a little longer, and gets his Daddy involved in quite the conversation. I wish I could tell you what time my little 4 year old goes to bed at night, but sometime around 11 each night, I fall asleep...


No comments: